Slideshow image

Deutsch

 

 

The company M.A. Flint was founded on Sept. 15th, 1870 by Martin Adolph Flint.
By 1871 the company moved from its first location at Stadtdeich to Norderelbstrasse in Steinwerder.
From 1898 - 1899 a second relocation followed to its recent location, in Ellerholzdamm.
Since 2005 the shipyard trades under the name
Schiffswerft M. A. Flint GmbH

 

142 years in ordinary to shipping and Hamburg Harbour!

 

 

 

00 49 40 31 15 15
00 49 40 31 15 18

Ellerholzdamm 15-19
20457 Hamburg-Steinwerder

info@schiffswerft-flint.de

Imprint